Ingredients – Makes 2 small pans OR 1 9″ x 13″ pan
- 250ml thickened whipping cream
- 1 can condensed milk (around 350ml, but taste and add more according to your preference)
- 3 fresh mangoes chopped
- 1 package digestive biscuits (or graham crackers which is recommended!)
How to Make:
- In a separate bowl, whisk whipping cream until fluffy.
- Add in condensed milk, whisking until combined.
- Cut the mango into long thin slices.
- Line the bottom of the pan with 2 layers of digestive biscuits, packed.
- Pour half the cream on. (you can add mango on top at this point, which is preferable)
- Repeat with biscuit and cream. Lastly top with mangoes.
- Fridge for 3-5 hours.