Ingredients – Serves 2
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Egg yolk
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Place 2 salmon fillets into a deep dish. Add enough water to cover.
- Poach for 10 minutes.
- Set a small pot of water to simmer over medium heat. Add in some vinegar (1 tbsp).
- Crack egg in a plate.
- Slide egg into the simmering water and allow to cook for 4 minutes.
- Use a slotted spoon to scoop out egg and immediately put into cold water to stop cooking.
- Repeat with the other egg.
- In a blender blitz the yolk and lemon juice with salt and pepper for about 20 seconds. Slowly pour in butter and blitz quickly.
- Serve poached egg with 1 egg on top and hollandaise sauce. Season to taste. Serve with toast.