Adapted from Bakerita
- 2 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cup mini/regular marshmellows
- 1/2 cup warmed hot fudge topping (Recipe from Brown Eyed Baker)
- 454g/16oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 medium eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups mini/regular marshmellows, divided
- 1-2 Hershey bars, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup warmed hot fudge topping
How To Make:
For the crust:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a big bowl, rub in graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter. Then press it evenly in a springform pan (approx. 10 inches).
3. Lay the 2 cups of mini marshmallows (or cup up regular marshmallows) over the crust and drizzle the hot fudge sauce over the marshmallows.
4. Leave it to set while you make the cheesecake filling.
For the cheesecake:
1. Mix in the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl under a low speed until smooth. Then add in the eggs one at a time until it is combined.
2. Add the vanilla extract and be careful not to over mix the batter.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips and 1cup marshmallows. Then pour the mixture into the crust.
4. Bake for 45 minutes. If you want to add toppings sprinkle the remain 1 1/2cup of marshmallows on top and bake it for another 5 minutes until the marshmallows are puffed and golden.
5. Cool the cheesecake for 30 minutes. Then put it in the fridge overnight.
6. When ready to serve, drizzle hot fudge sauce, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs and press in hershey bars on top.