Adapted from KoreanBapsang
Ingredients- Serves 4-5
- 300g Buckwheat Noodles
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, finely sliced
- 1/2 Chinese Cabbage, finely sliced
- 3/4 Large carrot, julienned
- Kimchi, finely chopped
- Note: You can use whatever vegetables you like – Suggestions: cucumber, zucchini, bean sprouts, egg, fresh herbs
- 4 tsp Korean Red Chilli Pepper Flakes (Gochugaru)
- 4 tbsp Lemon juice
- 6-7 tbsp Orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 4 tbsp Chinese Light Soy Sauce (or 5 tbsp kikkoman or Korean soy) Chinese Light Soy is saltier
- 5 tbsp liquid sweetener e.g. honey/agave nectar)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- Pinch of Pepper (optional)
How to Make:
- Cook the noodles according to the package. Remember to immediately run the noodles under cold water for a minute and leave submerged in ice water.
- Prepare sauce by mixing all the ingredients together. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Plate up the noodles and vegetables. Garnish with seaweed. Serve together.